Lake Atitlan, Guatemala

Lake Atitlan, Guatemala

Monday, August 16, 2010

Assignment 3 paragraph

While watching video #3 on how to add gadgets to a post, I created my 3rd post. I kept the message short just like John did and focused more on adding the gadgets. After spending some time looking through all the options of different gadgets, I didn't really find any that appealed to me except to add some of my photos. Once I had added a bunch of photos I saved it and posted it. Then I realized that I was also suppose to write this paragraph entry but the post had already been submitted. I looked to find if I could edit the first post but it didn't look like I could so I am now entering this new post to complete assignment #3. Can I go back and edit once a post has been submitted?
So far I am enjoying the blogging experience. I was out of the country for the last 9 days and did not have access to the internet. It was too bad because I would have loved to posted on my blog about all the amazing things I was seeing and doing in Manzanillo, Mexico. At this point, I find I have all kinds of questions forming in my head about blogging and how I can use it for my classes. Example: If I teach 3 different geography courses, would I need to create 3 different blogs for each so students don't have to sift through information that doesn't relate to their particular class?

No comments:

Post a Comment